MedStar Health and the MedStar Medical Group provide physicians with comprehensive support services that allow you to focus on patient care as we work together to build and sustain your practice. As a primary care physician or specialist, you'll have many opportunities to grow, collaborate, be rewarded financially, and achieve your goals — and you'll have the autonomy to improve your practice every day.
There are many benefits to being part of the MedStar Family:
- Allows you to focus on your patients.
- Training and implementation in our electronic medical records system.
- MedStar Medical Group will assume responsibility for all office overhead.
- Paid malpractice insurance, DEA, CDS, board exams, recertification, and hospital dues.
- MedStar Medical Group is a member of a nationally recognized healthcare system that has a 95% retention rate.
- CME fund and time allowance.
- A comprehensive and competitive salary and benefit package for you and your staff.
- Recognized among the "Best Places to Work" by the Baltimore Business Journal and the Washington Business Journal.
MedStar Health is a strong and growing organization with a proven history of providing the highest quality healthcare.
MedStar Health is an equal opportunity employer.