Ellen Gilliland, MedStar Medical Group
Ellen.firstname.lastname@example.org, (443) 725-8709
We are not accepting inquiries or solicitations from 3rd party recruiters/search firms.
Psychiatrist: Full or Part Time
MedStar Union Memorial Hospital, one of the top specialty hospitals in Baltimore, Maryland, has been caring for members of the community for more than 150 years. Our hospital is proud to carry on the tradition of quality care that is provided by a dedicated, compassionate team of physicians, nurses and support staff who use the latest diagnostic and treatment technologies available. This combination of a highly skilled staff and state-of-the-art technology makes MedStar Union Memorial the choice of patients throughout the region.
We are currently recruiting for a Psychiatrist for our Behavioral Health Services, which could include working in both our Inpatient and Partial Hospitalization Programs.
MedStar Union Memorial offers a 26-bed unit for acute, short-term behavioral healthcare. The emphasis is on evaluation, stabilization and education of patients.
Population Served: Adults (age 18 and up)
- Individual/family and group therapy.
- Social work and case management services.
- Medication management and assessment.
- Medical assessment and treatment.
- Psychiatric rehabilitation.
- Dual Diagnosis Program.
- Geriatric services.
Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient Program:
- The Partial Hospitalization Program and the Intensive Outpatient Program of MedStar Union Memorial Hospital's Department of Psychiatry provide comprehensive outpatient psychiatric services to our patients and the community. We offer a variety of programs, each tailored to meet the needs of the individual patient. The goal of each program is to reduce psychiatric symptoms and to prevent an inpatient hospital stay.
- Our programs are staffed by an experienced, dedicated team of psychiatrists, psychiatric nurses, case managers and therapists from various disciplines. This team supports patients through treatment for various disorders, including depression, anxiety, schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. Patients who are also chemically dependent are eligible as well.
- Each patient's treatment includes diagnostic and medical evaluation, group psychotherapy, multidisciplinary group modalities and, if necessary, medication therapy. Family outreach is also an integral part of our program.
We offer a very competitive salary and benefit package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, pre-tax investment plan with employer match, educational assistance, clinical ladder advancements and on-site child care and fitness center.
Whatever your lifestyle and your interests, the charms of Baltimore will delight and entertain you. Charmed life: sports, culture, social. Baltimore and the mid-Atlantic region feature a mix of communities, from the urban neighborhoods to the suburbs and rural areas of surrounding counties. Attractions such as Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, Fells Point, White Marsh, Orioles baseball, Ravens football, great shopping and restaurants, cafes and night clubs bring many to the city and the region to visit and to live.
Please contact Ellen Gilliland, Physician Recruiter @ (443) 725-8709 or email: Ellen.email@example.com.