Advanced Practice Practitioner, Cardiology - Washington, D.C.
You will enjoy working with a seasoned team of advanced care providers within this highly respected teaching hospital and Level 1 trauma center. We are hiring for both a full-time and a part-time position. These positions are 100% inpatient and require cardiology experience.
- Minimum of 1 year of inpatient acute care experience.
- Cardiac CCU experience and knowledge required.
- ACNP or AGACNP certification or PA with cardiac experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inpatient management of complex cardiac patients, to include general cardiology, heart failure, EP, and post-op cardiac surgery.
Schedule: Full-time position, usually Monday through Friday, one Saturday per month.
As a MedStar Health clinician, you can expect excellent benefits:
- A very competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- 6 weeks of PTO, plus 2 personal days
- Plus 5 days CME leave and CME allowance
- Retirement plan – 403-B with % employer match
Be the clinician you were meant to be, here at MedStar Health!
We are not accepting inquiries or solicitations from 3rd party recruiters/search firms.
Why join MedStar Medical Group?
We are a progressive, forward-thinking organization that enables you to define your own future—by region, specialty, or professional interest. We are also among the nation’s 15 largest medical groups, with the resources of highly respected MedStar Health behind us. We are collaborative, too. Your input and opinions concerning quality of patient care, your practice and this organization truly matter. You’ll also find balance here. We work hard, but we also value our personal lives and pursuits beyond the workplace. If you want an exciting career that is always challenging, always rewarding, apply now.
The Washington, D.C., metro area is a fascinating and incredibly diverse place to live and work. Here, you’ll find outstanding museums and national treasures, good schools, prestigious colleges and universities, professional sports teams, world-renowned restaurants, and exciting nightlife. The city offers a wide range of living options—from urban condos and apartments to suburban townhouses and single-family homes in close-knit communities and quiet rural locations. D.C.’s central east coast location makes it easy to get away to nearby cities or to take a short drive to beautiful beaches or picturesque mountains.