Family Medicine Physician with MedStar (Primary Care) -
Great Mills, Maryland
Monday through Friday
Lexington Park, MD
MedStar Medical Group offers a uniquely rewarding career in a major marketplace. Shape your future in health care in the kind of setting that's right for you and your practice. Become part of an organization that welcomes your experience, input, and leadership—as a clinician and healthcare expert.
We are looking for a family medicine physician to join our well-established primary care practice in the beautiful waterside community of Great Mills in southern Maryland. This position offers you the opportunity to practice alongside four other primary care providers and our dedicated and highly trained staff. In this outpatient setting, you will have a set Monday through Friday schedule where you'll be able to focus entirely on primary care. There is a lab on site and access to specialists in the area.
As a MedStar Medical Group clinician, you can expect:
- A very competitive salary and signing bonus
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Generous paid time off
- CME leave and CME allowance
- Retirement plan – 403-B with % employer match
Be a part of a nationally-recognized health system and the largest provider of health services in the Baltimore/Washington region. With our vast resources and capabilities at your disposal, you can expand your clinical expertise. Enjoy a rich career and a quality of life unique to Baltimore and the mid-Atlantic region, which features a mix of urban, suburban, and rural communities.
Be the physician you were meant to be, here at MedStar Health.
Highlights of Our Community:
- Access to over 400 miles of shoreline and waterfront living—accompanied by various fine dining and food market options.
- A growing population of 120,000+ residents in the surrounding community and was recently ranked as one of the fastest-growing counties in the state of Maryland.
- Other attractions include numerous historical sites and museums; the Calvert Marine aquarium; and the extensive Patuxent Wine Trail, consisting of breweries, wineries, and distilleries.
- Easy access to Washington, D.C.; Annapolis, MD; and Richmond, VA.
We are not accepting inquiries or solicitations from 3rd party recruiters/search firms.
Why join MedStar Medical Group?
We are a progressive, forward-thinking organization that enables you to define your own future—by region, specialty, or professional interest. We are also among the nation’s 15 largest medical groups, with the resources of highly respected MedStar Health behind us. We are collaborative, too. Your input and opinions concerning quality of patient care, your practice and this organization truly matter. You’ll also find balance here. We work hard, but we also value our personal lives and pursuits beyond the workplace. If you want an exciting career that is always challenging, always rewarding, apply now.