Family Nurse Practitioner in Primary Care - MedStar Medical Group at St. Mary's
Monday through Friday
St. Mary's County, MD
We are looking for a family nurse practitioner to join our well-established primary care practice in the beautiful waterside community of St. Mary's in southern Maryland. This position offers you the opportunity to practice alongside six other primary care providers and our dedicated and highly trained staff. In this outpatient setting, you will have a set Monday through Friday schedule where you'll be able to focus entirely on primary care. There is a lab on-site and access to specialists in the area.
As a MedStar Medical Group clinician, you can expect:
- A competitive salary and signing bonus
- Eligibility for quality and productivity bonuses
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Generous paid time off
- CME leave and CME allowance
- Retirement plan – 403(b) with % employer match
Be a part of a nationally-recognized health system and the largest provider of health services in the Baltimore/Washington region. With our vast resources and capabilities at your disposal, you can expand your clinical expertise. Enjoy a rich career and a quality of life unique to Baltimore and the mid-Atlantic region, which features a mix of urban, suburban and rural communities.
Be the provider you were meant to be, here at MedStar Health.
Highlights of Our Community:
- Access to over 400 miles of shoreline and waterfront living, accompanied by various fine dining and food market options.
- A growing population of 120,000+ residents in the surrounding community and was recently ranked as one of the fastest-growing counties in the state of Maryland.
- Other attractions include numerous historical sites and museums; the Calvert Marine aquarium; and the extensive Patuxent Wine Trail, consisting of breweries, wineries, and distilleries.
- Easy access to Washington, D.C., and Annapolis, MD.
We are not accepting inquiries or solicitations from 3rd party recruiters/search firms.
Why join MedStar Medical Group?
We are a progressive, forward-thinking organization that enables you to define your own future—by region, specialty, or professional interest. We are also among the nation’s 15 largest medical groups, with the resources of highly respected MedStar Health behind us. We are collaborative, too. Your input and opinions concerning quality of patient care, your practice and this organization truly matter. You’ll also find balance here. We work hard, but we also value our personal lives and pursuits beyond the workplace. If you want an exciting career that is always challenging, always rewarding, apply now.
Originally explored by Captain John Smith in the early 1600s, this region is rich in history and includes the Western Shore counties of Calvert, Charles, and St. Mary’s. Southern Maryland is a peninsula bounded by the Chesapeake Bay and the Potomac River. Its quaint mix of small towns and rural and farm areas hosts a population of about 350,000 people. Popular area attractions include historic St. Mary’s City with its tall ship Maryland Dove and a 17th-century plantation, the Samuel A. Mudd House, the Calvert Marine Museum, the Patuxent Wine Trail, and many charming bed and breakfasts. MedStar Southern Maryland Hospital Center is located in nearby Clinton, Maryland, and St. Mary’s Hospital is located in Leonardtown, Maryland.