MedStar Health offers a uniquely rewarding career in a major marketplace.
Shape your future in health care in the kind of setting that is right for you and your practice. Become part of an organization that welcomes your experience, input, and leadership—as a clinician and healthcare expert. MedStar Health – Washington, D.C.-Maryland is currently recruiting board-certified/eligible physician gastroenterologists for the following locations:
- MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center – Baltimore, MD
- MedStar Union Memorial Hospital/MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital – Baltimore, MD
- MedStar Southern Maryland Medical Center – Clinton, MD
- MedStar Health McLean, VA (affiliated with MedStar Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, D.C.)
As a MedStar Health clinician, you can expect:
- An extremely competitive salary and quality bonus
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Paid time off
- CME allowance
- Retirement plan – 403-B with % employer match
Be a part of a nationally recognized health system and the largest provider of health services in the Baltimore/Washington region. With our vast resources and capabilities at your disposal, you can expand your clinical expertise. Enjoy a rich career and a quality of life unique to the mid-Atlantic region, which features a mix of urban, suburban, and rural communities.
We are not accepting inquiries or solicitations from 3rd party recruiters/search firms.
Why join MedStar Medical Group?
We are a progressive, forward-thinking organization that enables you to define your own future—by region, specialty, or professional interest. We are also among the nation’s 15 largest medical groups, with the resources of highly respected MedStar Health behind us. We are collaborative, too. Your input and opinions concerning quality of patient care, your practice and this organization truly matter. You’ll also find balance here. We work hard, but we also value our personal lives and pursuits beyond the workplace. If you want an exciting career that is always challenging, always rewarding, apply now.