Physiatrist - Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation with
MedStar Health is seeking to increase its current complement of 40 physiatrists as we expand services across our campuses in the Washington, D.C.-Baltimore region. The MedStar National Rehabilitation Network has over 50 outpatient locations in Washington, D.C.; Northern Virginia; and Maryland. We also provide inpatient rehabilitation services at our flagship hospital in Washington, D.C., and MedStar Good Samaritan in Baltimore, Maryland.
We are currently seeking candidates in the following areas:
- General outpatient/consult service physiatry (D.C. regions) – Electrodiagnostic skills preferred.
- General outpatient physiatry (Baltimore region) – Electrodiagnostic skills preferred.
These physiatrists will be eligible for a faculty appointment, commensurate with his/her experience, in the Department of Rehabilitation Medicine at Georgetown University School of Medicine, the academic partner of MedStar Health. All positions have growth potential guided by the candidate's skills and interest.
Join us and enjoy:
- Competitive salary including base plus incentive compensation based on clinical care, advocacy, and education
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Generous paid time off
- CME leave and CME allowance
- Retirement plan – 403(b) with % employer match
- Managed by and for clinicians
- Integrated care, connected technology
- A culture of collaboration and an emphasis on physician wellness
- A voice in how you deliver care to your patients
- A rewarding career filled with positive patient experiences and continual professional growth and development
- Opportunities for teaching
If interested in learning more, please contact Jennifer Semel, MD, Vice President of Medical Affairs, Chief Medical Officer at MedStar National Rehabilitation Network at [email protected].
We are not accepting inquiries or solicitations from 3rd party recruiters/search firms.
Why join MedStar Medical Group?
We are a progressive, forward-thinking organization that enables you to define your own future—by region, specialty, or professional interest. We are also among the nation’s 15 largest medical groups, with the resources of highly respected MedStar Health behind us. We are collaborative, too. Your input and opinions concerning quality of patient care, your practice and this organization truly matter. You’ll also find balance here. We work hard, but we also value our personal lives and pursuits beyond the workplace. If you want an exciting career that is always challenging, always rewarding, apply now.