Urgent Care/Sports Medicine Physician - Washington, D.C., Region
Welcome to the region's largest sports medicine program. MedStar Health is also one of the largest programs nationally. We have the most sports partnerships of any system in the region with over 90 team partnerships, ranging from the professional level to the community level.
Our extensive network of highly trained orthopedic and sports medicine specialists provides you with the same level of quality care that we give to some of the country's top athletes. We believe you don't have to be an elite athlete to get elite care.
We possess the skills, training, and experience to quickly and effectively diagnose and treat injuries to help professional athletes and weekend warriors alike return quickly to their active lives.
MedStar Health is recruiting for a full-time Sports Medicine/Urgent Care Physician:
- Sports Medicine/Urgent Care Physician (approximately 50/50 split) in multiple Washington, D.C., locations
- Sports Medicine Clinic (approximately 50%) – would need to see concussion and MSK complaints, all ages, ultrasound-trained
- Urgent Care Clinic (approximately 50%) – rotation of urgent care clinics in D.C. region, all ages
- Residency-trained in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, or Emergency Medicine and board-certified
- Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship-trained and board-certified; 5+ years out of fellowship
- Ideal physician would have college and/or professional team experience
Professional sports coverage that MedStar Health offers:
- Baltimore Ravens
- Baltimore Orioles
- Washington Capitals
- Washington Wizards
- Washington Mystics
- And many more...
Many opportunities with colleges and high schools.
As a MedStar Health clinician, you can expect:
- A competitive salary and signing bonus
- Eligibility for quality and productivity bonuses
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Generous paid time off
- CME leave and CME allowance
- Retirement plans – 403(b) with % employer match, 457(b), and 457(f)
Be a part of a nationally-recognized health system and the largest provider of health services in the Baltimore/Washington region. With our vast resources and capabilities at your disposal, you can expand your clinical expertise. Enjoy a rich career and a quality of life unique to Baltimore and the mid-Atlantic region, which features a mix of urban, suburban, and rural communities.
We are not accepting inquiries or solicitations from 3rd party recruiters/search firms.
Why join MedStar Medical Group?
We are a progressive, forward-thinking organization that enables you to define your own future—by region, specialty, or professional interest. We are also among the nation’s 15 largest medical groups, with the resources of highly respected MedStar Health behind us. We are collaborative, too. Your input and opinions concerning quality of patient care, your practice and this organization truly matter. You’ll also find balance here. We work hard, but we also value our personal lives and pursuits beyond the workplace. If you want an exciting career that is always challenging, always rewarding, apply now.