Women's Health - Ob/Gyn Physician Opportunities
Join the Women's Health Team with MedStar Health Washington, D.C.-Maryland!
MedStar Health offers a uniquely rewarding career in a major marketplace. Shape your future in health care in the kind of setting that's right for you and your practice. Become part of an organization that welcomes your experience, input, and leadership—as a clinician and healthcare expert.
The Women's Health Team with MedStar Health has the following opportunities:
- Women's Health Department Chair, MedStar Montgomery Medical Center, Olney, MD
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine, MedStar Harbor Hospital, Baltimore, MD
- Ob/Gyn Generalist, MedStar St. Mary's Hospital, Leonardtown, MD
- Ob/Gyn Generalist, MedStar Southern Maryland Hospital Center, Clinton, MD
- Ob/Gyn Generalist, MedStar Harbor Hospital, Clinton, MD
- Ob/Gyn Generalist, MedStar Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, D.C.
- Ob/Gyn Hospitalist, MedStar Franklin Square, Baltimore, MD
As a MedStar Health clinician, you can expect:
- A very competitive salary and quality bonus
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Paid time off
- CME allowance
- Retirement plan – 403-B with % employer match
Women's Health – Supporting women's health services at all stages of life
MedStar Health is focused on the well-being of women at all ages to ensure our patients receive the care they need. Services include well visits, preventive screenings, breast health, genetic services, diagnostic imaging, preconception counseling, fetal assessment, labor and delivery (high-risk/low-risk), mother/baby, gynecology oncology care, obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine, award-winning NICU care, urogynecology care, bone health, education, and more. Our comprehensive and distinct complement of services is designed to meet the unique healthcare needs of women throughout their lives, including adolescence, puberty, adulthood, menopause, and senior care.
Be a part of a nationally recognized health system and the largest provider of health services in the Baltimore/Washington region. With our vast resources and capabilities at your disposal, you can expand your clinical expertise. Enjoy a rich career and a quality of life unique to the mid-Atlantic region, which features a mix of urban, suburban, and rural communities.
We are not accepting inquiries or solicitations from 3rd party recruiters/search firms.
Why join MedStar Medical Group?
We are a progressive, forward-thinking organization that enables you to define your own future—by region, specialty, or professional interest. We are also among the nation’s 15 largest medical groups, with the resources of highly respected MedStar Health behind us. We are collaborative, too. Your input and opinions concerning quality of patient care, your practice and this organization truly matter. You’ll also find balance here. We work hard, but we also value our personal lives and pursuits beyond the workplace. If you want an exciting career that is always challenging, always rewarding, apply now.