Women's Health OB Hospitalist/Laborist, Baltimore
Be a part of a nationally recognized health system and the largest provider of health services in the Baltimore/Washington, D.C., region. With our vast resources and capabilities at your disposal, you can expand your clinical expertise. Enjoy a rich career and a quality of life unique to the mid-Atlantic region, which features a mix of urban, suburban, and rural communities.
We have an excellent full-time opportunity available for a BC/BE Ob/Gyn physician to join our OB Hospitalist/Laborist team at MedStar Harbor Hospital in downtown Baltimore, located in a beautiful location along the harbor. MedStar Harbor Hospital is a well-known academic/community hospital that boasts an excellent internal medicine program. Step into a career-building opportunity where you'd see a variety of patients and be part of a team that's consistently chosen as the top choice in women and mother-baby care throughout our wide market.
- Fully integrated MD/DO and CNM team with dedicated L&D Ob RNs and 24/7 midwifery services
- Level II Neonatal Care Unit; MFMs on site
- OB Hospitalist/Laborist job consists of rotating schedule of 12-hour shifts
- Be part of a collegial medical staff community and have incredible access to on-site resources and direct connection to MedStar's tertiary care centers
Join MedStar's OB Hospitalist/Laborist team and enjoy the following benefits:
- Fully paid, occurrence-based malpractice coverage
- Ongoing CME stipend and 5 days of CME paid time off
- Competitive salary with incoming and ongoing opportunities to raise your income
- Relocation allowance
- Variety of medical, dental, and vision plans for you and your dependents
- Retirement plan with excellent employer % match
- Better balance of your schedule in a valued, collaborative team environment
- Access to Wellness Center and personal Physician Concierge Services
If you want an exciting career that is always challenging, always rewarding and that brings great professional relationships with physician and staff colleagues, please "Express Your Interest" and apply now.
We are not accepting inquiries or solicitations from 3rd party recruiters/search firms.
Why join MedStar Medical Group?
We are a progressive, forward-thinking organization that enables you to define your own future—by region, specialty, or professional interest. We are also among the nation’s 15 largest medical groups, with the resources of highly respected MedStar Health behind us. We are collaborative, too. Your input and opinions concerning quality of patient care, your practice and this organization truly matter. You’ll also find balance here. We work hard, but we also value our personal lives and pursuits beyond the workplace. If you want an exciting career that is always challenging, always rewarding, apply now.
Baltimore and its suburbs, as well as the surrounding rural areas, offer a unique blend of history, culture, and the arts—and, of course, the beautiful Chesapeake Bay. Downtown beckons you with its popular Inner Harbor, highly rated restaurants, theater, nightlife, and major league sports teams. The suburbs offer a great selection of homes in welcoming neighborhoods with excellent schools, shopping, and family activities. Rural areas are accented by quiet rolling hills, lush forests, and charming small towns. MedStar Health hospitals serving Baltimore include MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center, MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital, MedStar Harbor Hospital, and MedStar Union Memorial Hospital.